frequently asked questions
You've got questions,
we've got answers.
How long does it take to apply lash lifts, and how is it done?
The application process normally takes about 1 hr and 15 mins. (Add another 15 mins for Lash Tint.) You will have to close your eyes for the majority of the time. The lash lift professional will apply an under eye pad to cover lower lashes, and soft silicone pads will be used to hold your lashes in place while solutions are applied. You will feel light pressure and soft brushing strokes. The application process is pain-free and relaxing so most clients fall asleep during the procedure.
Bring your playlist/audio book and headphones. I dont mind!
How do I prep for my appointment?
1. Please do not wear mascara to the appointment.
2. Remove contact lenses at the appointment.
3. Feel free to bring a listening device and headphones!
4. We will briefly chat before starting to go over styling and your daily eyelash routine to determine what will be best for you. We can go over any concerns/questions. Please let me know of any eye conditions/sensitivities-even watery eyes!
What is the after care for newly applied lash lifts?
1. SUPER IMPORTANT: Do not get lashes wet for 24 hours after application.
2. Avoid excessive amounts of extreme heat (steam rooms/saunas) for 48 hours.
3. No sleeping on your face for 24 hours.
4. The process will need to be repeated in 6-8 weeks when results start to fade.
Can I apply mascara to lash lifts?
Yes! However, do not remove mascara until 24 hours after lash list application.
Can I swim/shower/exercise/visit a spa with lash lifts?
Yes! Only do so after 24 hours after lash lift application. Lash lifts are H2O and eye-rubbing friendly after lifts set.
What do lashes look when they grow out?
A person's natural eyelash falls out every 8-12 weeks, and a new lash grows in immediately. The overall look appears less and less curled. It will be necessary to repeat the process every 6-8 weeks to maintain the lifted appearance.
Is the product FDA approved? Is it safe?
Currently the FDA is not regulating lash lifts because lash lifts are applied to the natural eyelash hairs and do not touch the skin. The application process is pain-free and relaxing so most clients fall asleep during the procedure. However, improper application by an unqualified eyelash technician can cause damage to your natural lashes. Side effects are very rare and unlikely but could occur. Each solution is about 81-87% water base with small traces of active ingredients. It is pretty gentle! We can schedule a consultation to test a small area for any skin reaction beforehand!
I have short/thick/light/dark/thin/stubborn eyelash hair. Will it work on me?
Lash lifts can be a great for a variety of hair types, however, not everyone's lashes are the same. Everyone's lashes have different porosity. The level of lift and duration will vary from client to client. Use our promo code to try for the first time to see how it will work on yours!